Sunday, April 1, 2012

1st Trimester Symptoms

We FINALLY are through the first trimester

Overall the first trimester was really good ---I had the normal symptoms but didn't have any morning sickness at all! BLESSED I know --some girls on the sights I had been on where begging to be sick just so they could feel pregnant NOT ME I hate puking and thank God that I didn't have to go through that everyday like some mommies to be get the joys of going through.
First Trimester Symptoms:
I was completely exhausted all the time, dizzy/light headed, sore HUGE boobies (the hubby didnt mind this part), minor stomach cramps, bloated, and TONS of food aversions with no appetite really.
Only thing I craved was Panda Express YUMMY fried rice was so good and I would be completely okay if this craving continues through the whole pregnancy as it tastes delicious more then normal :)
I did get sick ONE TIME and that was due to a food aversion
 I blame my husband hahah not really but it was sorta kinda really his fault
I woke up and laid in bed for awhile and then decided it was time for breakfast --I asked the hubby what he wanted and he said a breakfast burrito
SO I went down stairs and started to cook--The second I opened the bacon I was like UH GAG ME so I was definitely NOT going to have bacon on my burrito but I was still going to be nice and cook it for his.  I had the eggs and bacon both going and kept having to walk away from the stove as often as I could because the smell was so horrific I was actually start to get light headed and nauseous.  Finally I was starting to black out I turned the burners off and barely made it to the couch--was there for two seconds and was then in the bathroom yacking :( BLAH  (see it was sorta kinda really HIS fault ha ha )
This was thankfully the only time I had to go through this
There was a few other blacking out moments HOWEVER it didn't end with puking

We are past MOST of these symptoms and overall I have no complaints about this pregnancy and this little peanut growing big and strong inside of me.  I know that God is protecting us both and helping us through this blessed time one day at a time and I'm trying to not forget everyday how amazing this feeling and privilege is that God is letting woman experience. Letting me experience motherhood!!!

NOW WE GET TO SHARE THE NEWS......

No comments:

Post a Comment