Sunday, April 1, 2012

12 weeks

March 20, 2012
Week 12
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 2.1in Plum
Maternity Clothes: Nope and Hope to Avoid for as long as possible
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: Having lots of Boy dreams as well as twins…maybe Twins??
Movement: Nope –But I know this is crazy: I feel my heartbeat in my stomach all the time!!! I know it’s mine because its slow not super fast like babies would be!
Sleep: Still having pretty restless nights –but more due to the fact that I have so much on my mind rather than uncomfortable like it used to be.
What I miss: Nothing yet—except maybe more energy!!
Food Cravings: Panda Express, Ice cream, pickles, and cheese
Food Aversions: Everything!!! Is slightly turning into just some things!!
Symptoms:  Pee 24/7, dizzy/light headed, some fatigue, food aversions, SMELLS SUCK!
Weight Gain: still in my normal fluctuating weight
Emotions: Still pretty sassy –but mainly directed only to the dear ol hubs
Belly Button: Big inny
What I’m looking forward to: Sharing the news with the family and seeing/meeting our dr as well as seeing baby foster!!!
Milestone: made it through the first trimester!!!! WOOT WOOT
Labor signs: 28 more weeks!!!
12 Week Picture:

That’s not bloat anymore either people!!! We are growing fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment