Wednesday, September 26, 2012

week 39


September 25, 2012
Week 39
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 19-21 inches (maybe a little smaller or bigger) mini watermelon 7 or 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes but just livin in comfy sports/pj type clothes
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: BOY
Movement: yes you still like to move your little toes right up against my right ribs
And I feel you very low still too
Sleep: I think I am sleeping better then daddy these days (minus the 50 pee breaks I have) He is so anxious and excited he just wants it to “be time” already
What I miss:
Food Cravings: sweets and BLT’s (always have some kinda baked good/oreos or something in the house and BLT’s are being ate AT LEAST once a week if not more)
                                                          Food Aversions: none                                                         
Symptoms: contractions and achy body (legs/feet especially)
But overall feeling really good
I have miserable moments but for the most part I am still feeling great
Weight Gain: was +28 at last dr appointment (4 days ago)
Another appointment this coming Friday
Emotions: Anxious, Excited, Nervous 
Belly Button: outy or even with skin inny days are gone
Best Moment this week:  Sitting in church listening to the sermon: all about light and God being the light, leading the way
There can be no darkness if we follow him
Daddy writing on the back of his bulletin and showing me
“Urijah=The Lord is my Light
This whole service is about light
Urijah is coming SOON”
It warmed my whole heart!!! And just made me smile
What I’m looking forward to:
Holding you baby boo!
Seeing Daddy with you
Starting our family
What I’m NOT looking forward to:
Still uneasy about labor
It’s in Gods hands
I just really hope that I can get through it naturally with no drugs!!
Milestone: Being completely “full term” knowing that we made it this far and he is developed makes me very happy and reassuring that he will come out without problems, healthy baby boy (still saying our prayers)
Labor signs: contractions but nothing consistently close enough or strong
1 WEEK UNTIL DUE DATE
Week 39 Picture:



1 comment:

  1. so close! praying everything goes well and labor is easy breezy for you! good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete