Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week 37



September 11, 2012
Week 37
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 19-22 inches watermelon 6.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes and no –I am just living in sweats and comfy pre pregnancy stuff
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: BOY
Movement: hiccups daily still but they are very low so I know your head/chest are down
Your feet are still up in my ribs/side ALWAYS on the right side
And sometimes I feel like your butt is sticking out around the left side of my belly button
Sleep: I have the occasional rough night but for the most part doing pretty good

Had a dream awhile ago but forgot to share it –Grandma Robin and I were sitting on the couch and if I leaned to the side you would fall out the side and my skin would get really thin
I could see you!
Then Daddy and Uncle Trevor walked in so I of course had to show them and all I kept saying was “doesn’t he look just like McCoy” over and over and over again
What I miss: Im ready to have my body back ---starting to think about post baby, working out, and goals for getting my body back in shape!!!
Christmas is my “goal” day!!!
Food Cravings: BLT’s and Oreos (Halloween oreos are out)
Food Aversions: none
Symptoms: still no heartburn J
My digestive system is working well which is also an awesome plus
Certain days I have ZERO energy or desire to do anything at all
and others I am full of it and busy busy busy (it’s usually the next day that I am down for the count though)
Weight Gain: went to Dr this past Friday and we are up +27 which was only 1lb since last time we went!! My goal in the beginning was to not go over 30lbs so we will see if that happens 25-35lbs is supposedly what is healthy and I know he is a growing boy in there these days
Emotions: A lot of things make me very very angry and very very sad these days
The weirdest most strange things set me off
And poor daddy is handling it pretty well
I cry watching shows or getting random text messages from people
Grandpa Martin text me and said “wish I was going to be there for your very special delivery” and I was a blubbering mess!
Belly Button: outey most days or flesh with the skin –no more inny
Best Moment this week:  Went to Dr and everything is still good
You are head down
Not dilated
After she checked me and walked out daddy shook his head at me and said
“I am so disappointed in you” –hahah he is so excited and ready for you to be here
All the family is putting in their guesses from when you will come, your weight, and height
All I know is I hope you surprise everyone and don’t weigh that much!!!
And there is no doubt you will more than likely be a very long baby

What I’m looking forward to: seeing you!!! Just finally getting to meet you and see what you look like
ALSO when you and God have decided will be your birthday!!
What I’m NOT looking forward to: Still a little nervous about delivery, breastfeeding, motherhood, parenting as one, all the unknowns… but it will be a day by day process and learning on the go
I know God will be there every step of the way leading us
with your Daddy by my side--- I know we can do it –All for you!!!
Milestone: We are considered “Full Term” so safe to come whenever you are ready you are practicing breathing, sucking, blinking and moving from side to side
Labor signs: 3 more weeks
BH contractions still and more pelvic pressure than ever before
Week 37 Picture:




1 comment:

  1. Christmas is a great goal for getting your body back! You can do it girly! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete