Wednesday, May 30, 2012

22 weeks


May 29, 2012
Week 22
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 11 inches spaghetti squash 1 lb
Maternity Clothes: Nope and Hope to Avoid for as long as possible
Stretch Marks: bought my first pair of capris, still can wear ½ my clothes, but a lot of my tops are getting to short and a lot of my pants are getting uncomfortable
Gender Predictions: IT’S A BOY
Movement: So much ---has become so active, I love it!
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well
What I miss:
Food Cravings: waffles, sweets, juice, everything that isn’t good for me!!
My appetite has been crazy this week
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: tired some this week but very busy! Sore feet
Packing up the place and getting ready to go home to Iowa
Weight Gain: Will know for sure on Friday at the appointment but I think another 5lbs =10+ Total
Emotions: I cry a lot hahah over everything and anything
Belly Button: Inney
Best Moment this week: 
What I’m looking forward to: Going home, having baby showers (feel so unprepared and I know I will feel much better once we start getting stuff), Got Fabric to make bedding
What I’m NOT looking forward to:  Flying im kinda nervous about that and leaving the hubs in Tx for 9 days I will miss him!
Milestone: baby weighs one POUND
Labor signs: 18 more weeks
Week 22 Picture:


1 comment: