Tuesday, May 22, 2012

weekend recap

Sammi was in town for a girl that she went to massage therapy school with - was getting married. 
We got to spend a lot of time together which I really enjoyed!!!
Lots of shopping and laying out 
I really love that girl ---And feel blessed to have met her (one good thing that came from El Paso) 

Thursday night Leonor, Sammi, and I went to Crave to have a girls night --which was DELICIOUS


The night was perfect we sat outside and later on they even started a fire :) 

Friday morning Sammi and I took this little ham (Leonors baby boy Andre)
on a long walk, got some amazing Starbucks YUM, and spent some time at the park


Sat night when Sammi went to the wedding Rocky and I had a date night! 
We went and saw the movie "what to expect when your expecting" I think eveyone in there was prego!! :)

Sunday was a church day
I am GROWING --and church was so hot I thought I was going to pass out!! :(



We then went and picked up some boxes from The Fowlers who just moved into a house.
I am so excited to start packing up!
Then I had to take Rocky to try out the amazing new snowcone place I found (Bahama Bucks which is AMAZING to say the least) and Sammi wanted to get it one more time before she left the next day) 
They have so many flavors and unique ones too!!!






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness you are glowing and look so beautiful Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete