Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week 21


May 22, 2012
Week 21
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 10.5 inches large banana 12(or more) oz
Maternity Clothes: Nope but only ½ my closet if that is fitting still
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: He is a boy!!! J
Movement: LOTS this week he has become twice if not more active as he was
Sleep: Still sleeping good, minor aches
What I miss:  Fitting my clothes—I am officially outgrowing A LOT of them and I do not want to buy maternity clothes!
Food Cravings: Pickles, cheese, pasta, pizza, snowcones, SWEETS
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Minor aches (back, legs, etc. ), belly aches mainly on the sides as it grows and gets bigger and tighter this is new pain though
Weight Gain: +5
Belly Button: Inny
Best Moment this week:  Sammi was here and we got to spend a lot of time together.  Baby has become SUPER active this week, feel like he moves all the time.  And we had our anatomy scan got to see every little part of baby boy
What I’m looking forward to:  2 weeks –Iowa
4 weeks- Move
What I’m NOT looking forward to:  I am sorta kinda starting to freak out about giving birth!!! I feel like time is getting so close and still have so much to do!
Milestone: More weeks down then weeks to go
Labor signs: In 19 weeks


Week 21 Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment