Wednesday, August 29, 2012

35 weeks down 5 to go!!!



August 28, 2012
Week 35
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 18 inches honeydew melon 5.25lbs (not much room for him in there at this point)
Maternity Clothes: yes and no but honestly living in sweatpants just for the comfort!
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: BOY BOY BOY
Movement: its starting to become a different type of movement! (pushing out) And maybe less but still has his few times during the day where he is all over
Sleep: good and rough nights
What I miss: what most woman miss when they are prego –body, sleeping on belly, etc.
Food Cravings: sweets –but I do not have much of an appetite this last week as normal
Symptoms: heartburn! But after seeing Dr Lutter she gave me some stronger medicine then just tums and I have yet to have it sent (THANK THE LORD) bc that was HORRIBLE!!!! L  
I should just start living in the bathroom as I thought I peed a lot before! ‘a lot’  has been brought to a whole new meaning!!!
Weight Gain: fluctuates between +23-27
Emotions: tired most day with the occasional few days of “nesting” where I have cleaned things that normally do not get cleaned but felt it necessary to deep deep clean (couch, blinds, baseboards, and more) first time I have actually felt the nesting syndrome
Belly Button: still can’t decide if it wants to stay and inn or pop out depends on the day and time
Best Moment this week:  Seeing Dr. Lutter after all the new symptoms that started last week and being reassured that I am not in pre term labor! Checked my cervix and it is still firm and closed (Thankful!!!)
What I’m looking forward to: being 40 weeks already so I can have and meet this baby boy
What I’m NOT looking forward to: actual delivery/ knowing when to go to the hospital/ the “unknown” pain of labor
Milestone: Most of his basic physical development is now complete--- he’ll spend the next few weeks putting on weight (and mommy too I’m sure)
Labor signs: 5 more weeks … Have started having Braxton Hicks contractions daily
Week 35 Picture:




12 weeks vs 35 week Belly fun to compare

Official coming home outfit (we decided last week but I dont think that I posted it) this outfit screams Daddy's little boy 

She went from claiming the changing pad for weeks and weeks to now this last week his crib ---I sure hope she likes to share 










No comments:

Post a Comment