Saturday, August 25, 2012

34 Weeks

August 21, 2012
Week 34
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 17.75 inches average cantaloupe 4.75lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes and no
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: Boy
Movement: hiccups pretty much daily still
Movement is still pretty much all throughout the day with a few very active times
Sleep: achey body makes it hard to fall asleep and weather I wake up 2-10 times I still never feel like I get a good nights sleep
What I miss: my body (Not enjoying getting more and more uncomfortable)
I miss wondering what contractions feel like hahah
And I miss enjoying the movements inside because baby boy is starting to hurt mommy these days throwing those kicks, punches, and wrestling around
Food Cravings: sweets
Symptoms: LOTS OF NEW ONES
1.      @ 34 weeks 1 day I have entered the world of Braxton hicks contractions (some are painful and some not at all ---happen all throughout the day/night---get the sudden urge to pee---some short and some as long as 1 minute long)
2.      Boobs are leaking
3.      Bowel movements regularly (doesn’t happen when I am not pregnant let alone when I am pregnant I have been constipated and irregular)
4.      Very achey legs and lower back/tailbone
5.      Discharge and peeing constantly I think I may start living in the bathroom
6.      NO ENERGY exhausted all the time

Weight Gain: fluctuates daily +20-25

Emotions: tired and drained
Just not feeling to spunky and fun these days
Belly Button: some parts of the days its inn and other times its and outey
Best Moment this week:  Husband bringing home three different slices of cake as a surprise at 10 when he got off of work
What I’m looking forward to: meeting Mr. Urijah Owen!! The end is in site
What I’m NOT looking forward to: getting bigger (is it possible?)
Milestone: We got the rest of the maternity pics
And A LOT of people we know had babies this week
IM SO EXCITED
Labor signs: 6 weeks to go
Week 34 Picture:






No comments:

Post a Comment