Sunday, August 19, 2012

33 weeks



August 14, 2012
Week 33
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 17 inches Pineapple 4.25lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes and no
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions: BOY
Movement: yes all over the place and hiccups are frequent
Sleep: good nights and bad nights ---worst is when I wake up and feel like I got zero sleep even if I did sleep “good”
What I miss: my body, sleeping on my tummy until this point I was still kinda semi sleeping on my side/tummy with a pillow propped between my legs/tummy---and being able to get up without strategizing how to maneuver from one position to the next
Food Cravings: still all the unhealthy desserts but trying to make myself crave something else healthy by eating lots of healthy stuff and ignoring my cravings IT SUCKS!
Food Aversions: none
Symptoms: *heartburn- HOLY HELL not a fan hurts hurts hurts slept on the couch for the first time so that I could sleep upright
*stomach aches here and there but usually pretty short lived and related to eating little or a lot healthy or not healthy= I feel uncomfortable
*exhausted after time in Iowa doesn’t take much and I feel completely exhausted
Weight Gain: fluctuates daily +20-25
Belly Button: neither and inny or an outey at this point
Best Moment this week: organizing and rearranging room more! And just excited for him to get here and start dressing him in all his awesome clothes (he may have just as many as his mommy!! Haha)
What I’m looking forward to: delivery being over with!! Hahaha
What I’m NOT looking forward to: being more uncomfortable –I fear I am just starting the to get uncomfortable and it may be here until the end could be a long 7 weeks
Milestone: we have an official coming home outfit WAHOO J
Labor signs: 7 weeks to go
Week 33 Picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment