Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lots and Lots of Maternity Pictures

Maternity Photo's 

All Because Two Hearts Became One


Daddy's Baby Boy

As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.


Gods Biggest Blessing

Country Strong

Just Like Daddy

Urijah Owen Foster

"I did that" hahahahaha he thinks he is so so so funny

"Ill love you forever, Ill like you always, As long as I'm living, My Baby you'll be" 
-Robert Munsch

One of my top favorites (even though I have like 5)

"The decision to have a child-it's momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go outside your body"
-Elizabeth Stone


Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.

Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.


Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.


Daddy couldnt make the heart shape with his hands hahaha WOULD have been cute!!!
Sorry Baby Boo but this does scream "your daddy" all day ha ha 



No comments:

Post a Comment