Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vday Lovin

This was our first Valentines Day together ... last year he was in the feild :(
So I was very excited to get to go to dinner together
HOWEVER
all I could think about all day is about all those couples who where not getting to spend the day with there loved ones because they are off serving our country!! Made me very grateful to have my valentine with me!!

For lunch I surpised him with a trail of yummys through our house with cute little sayings on each of them




He was spoiled and didnt know where to start!! :)


And for dinner he took me to "The Garden" where we took our first date in El Paso
IT WAS DELICIOUS AS I REMEMBER


The Centerpiece was ADORABLE!!!
picture isnt the greatest
but there is a little orange fish in there
I think this would be fun for a wedding
or any other event really

Red Velvet Cheesecake for desert
to top off the perfect night :)!!

Also got a GREAT package from mom and dad --with a willow tree (hope to remind me of my grandma), candy, Buffalo wild wings gift card, a FUNNY card, and Luellen racing shirts!!
They are the BEST!
And got the amazing news that not only is my mom and brother coming to see us in March BUT ALSO my sister and my two little nephews BEST NEWS ANYONE COULD HAVE ASKED FOR!!!!
I AM SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED

Hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day with or without there other 1/2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment