Friday, February 3, 2012

Thankful HEART

#3 to a new life
living life being Thankful in all that God has provided for us in our lives

"A tHaNkFuL hEaRt MaKeS a HaPpY hEaRt"

So to follow my last post of being pessimistic about 1. El Paso and 2. NO job

 I am thankful for ---

-Our God : through him all things are possible : he is always challenging us everyday with a purpose behind everything ... so excited to see what he has in store for us in the future! I know he will not bring us to it if he cant bring us through it
-My Husband: we are together!!!! We should still have 7 months separated by distance BUT WE DON'T we are together, we get to do things together, we get to make plans, we get to kiss, we get to pray together (touching one another), we get to eat breakfast sometimes lunch and supper together, we get to go to bed every night in the same bed saying "good night" with a kiss
-Our Health: My husbands, My Parents, My siblings and there significant others, My Nephews, My in-laws, Our Extended family, Friends, Nala (yes that's our cat but she is my baby)
and I pray for the health of others that are going through the struggles or watching those who are enduring the struggle right now! **Never lose Hope**
-My Freedom: I think everyone is "thankful" for this but until you are actually tied directly to the military you do not realize how many sacrifices these men make, as well as their families!!  I am truly thankful for all of the men/woman that make up our troops that keep freedom a possibility for EVERYONE to live the lives we live with no second thought
-Family/Support: We are so blessed with the most amazing families in the world , they support us with every choice that we make and stand by our sides through thick and thin ... giving advice where need be (sometimes even when we don't need it heehee) and judgement where need be .....we wouldn't change it for anything
WE LITERALLY HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER i cant say that enough
-Technology: yes i am thankful for it !!! it allows us to stay connected no matter what the distance we can still "see" each other through skype "hear" your voice through the phone "read" your words through text
and stay close/connected to family, friends, and all people ---helps me not feel like we are are 20 hrs away (which we are )
-Financially Stable: I am thankful that even though I do not have a job and I wish I did ; my hubs does and we have a roof over our head, food on the table, we are safe, and taken care of fully!
-Angels: I have a very special angel above watching over me :)  ---and as hard as it is to say goodbye I hope everyone has an angel that they never forget about to watch over and keep them safe

I could go on and on and on ......
But that is a good start to my thankful list

What are you thankful for?

Happy Friday ---Hope everyone gets rowdy for the super bowl

1 comment:

  1. thank your husband (and you!) for his service from our family.....so many people pray for out troops , the forces would be amazed if they knew.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete