Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A beyond wonderful weekend!!!! :) the whole family was out at grandmas this saturday deep cleaning and organizing grandmas house just so one she can wake to a CLEAN warm house (she has been so sick and in and out of the hospital often enough without much recovering time to gain strength to clean and do other chores around the house that it was nice we could all pitch in and get the job done it looks 100 times better) she said "it will be so nice to wake to a clean house; it will be so nice to have people come visit and not be embarassed of the house" and at this point all you want to be able to do is make everything and anything a bajillion times nicer for her its really the LEAST that we can do.  She is such a wonderful lady hard to imagine a life without her --at this point her spirits are good, the fight is still on, and the pain tolerance isnt bad yet! We still have our grandma the one we all know and love and hope to have her like this till the day God takes her home!

My Uncle stays with my grandma and helps her with most of her needs. My cousin Kara and I stayed out there saturday for a little slumber party with the grandma and gave him a break for the night to go hang out with friends and get away.  I prolly enjoyed it more then him getting a break!!! idk the last time I stayed out there--all the little things mean so much and can be so much fun.  I really did enjoy myself and am going to stay out there again this weekend.  I am going to color grandma and kara's hair (we have family pictures next weekend --I only wish my husband was going to be here :( makes me very sad)  and just have a girls night again. 
We woke up watched a movie enjoyed our coffee and then packed up to head to the little brothers football game, grandma had not got to see one yet this year and she was very excited.  Packing her up (medicine, walker, chair, oxygen, stuff to stay warm, etc. was POSSIBLY as bad as getting a kid ready to go somewhere hahahah i told her we need to invest in a diaper bag and how they even make cute ones now :) she said "its good practice for you" I only kid because I do not mind doing it at all I actually like it, I like spending time just me and her.

Trey after the game all sweaty and stinky

Doesnt get any better then these two little guys --they are my world!!!

Wouldnt you do anything for that face?

Loves his uncle trevor

made us all a little nervous having him thrown all over the place HOWEVER the giggles and deep chuckles coming from that little body was hillarious; he was LOVIN it


Birthday Party later that day for the other side ---the brother n law and I are a day apart so we celebrated ours together (for tomorrows blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment