Thursday, November 3, 2011

Go figure

The search is on ....
and the hubby thoughts on coming home are very positive CONSIDERING he thinks that we should get a place come the first of December so that when he gets home we have a place
(I'm sceptical because I KNOW if we where to do that then he wouldn't end up coming home for two months or more)

any who my Nnegative Nancy news to share---
I FOUND AN AMAZING APARTMENT IN OUR PRICE ZONE WITH AWESOME AMENITIES LOCATION PERFECT GATED COMMUNITY I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON THAT'S HOW THRILLED I AM ABOUT THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!! (AND I HAD TO DO IT ALL IN CAPS IN ORDER TO SHOW YOU THE EXCITEMENT)
so you ask whats negative then?
uuuummmmmm........
there is a freaking wait list go flipping figure right?!
ggggrrrrrr the search continues
I'm trying to move on an act like its fine no big deal --but to be honest i was beyond thrilled and now im quite bummed but im not giving up!! i shall fall in love again HOPEFULLY!

HOWEVER, the mother (moms are always so smart and always know best) helped me search for hotels/motels that offer the extended stay!! surprisingly at good rates too no more then we would spend on an apartment even if we where to end up having to stay there for a whole month-- and it may be a good route for us to take so that i we can actually see our apartment before we sign in on it! or have to settle for something because it was available and in our price zone BUT then i think about money and how financially it makes more sense to start paying for an apartment rather then a temporary place to stay
decisions decisions the joys of gamble in the life of the army!
Fingers are still crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment