Wednesday, July 18, 2012

29 weeks




July 17, 2012
Week 29
Pregnancy Highlights: 
Baby Size: 15.25 inches butternut squash 2.5lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes and no
Stretch Marks: Nope and Hope to Avoid
Gender Predictions:  IT’S A BOY
Movement: everyday ---sometimes my belly seriously looks like a waterbed NO JOKE
Sleep: doing just fine
What I miss: Hugging and loving on my hubs without a big belly being squashed between us
Food Cravings: sweets –donuts have become my favorites this last week I found an awesome bakery
Food Aversions: none
Symptoms: none
Weight Gain: 15 lbs total
Emotions:  I have my days but overall I really think that I have my hormones in check!
Belly Button: still holding onto the inny BARELY
Best Moment this week:  house is almost ALL put together
Got to hear baby boys heartbeat
PASSED my Glucose test!!! Bloodwork is still good as well  
What I’m looking forward to:  mom and brothers get here this coming Friday
By end of this month (next few weeks) we should have everything we need for baby boy with the help of my mom getting everything set up and ready to go

What I’m NOT looking forward to:  Pushing a baby out of my vag!!!
Milestone:  passing glucose test ---almost to single digit weeks
Labor signs: 11 weeks to go
Week 29 Picture:



Silly cat has a new favorite spot 
breaking in the changing pad for baby brother


No comments:

Post a Comment